Discounts and Scholarships
Discounts and Financial aid
Bring-a-friend Discount for resident camps
Invite a friend to a resident camp who has never been to summer camp at Kenbrook before and receive $30 off the registration fee ($20 off for mini camps) for you and your friend. This applies to any of the three pricing tiers you choose. Invite two friends who are new to Kenbrook and receive $60 off and $30 for each of your friends.
- The person who is inviting a friend must have attended a summer camp program. at Kenbrook before and the friend(s) must be new to Kenbrook.
- Both must attend the same session, but not necessarily be in the same cabin.
- Both friends must indicate each other when registering to qualify for the discount.
- Does not apply to CIT and Krew programs.
- Cannot be used if other discounts are used.
- Does not apply to siblings within same household.
- All discounts must be approved by Kenbrook staff before they are applied.
- The discount will be reflected in the final balance amount. However, it will not apply until it is approved by Kenbrook staff.
This discount is for families with more than one child attending camp, receive $20 off additional sibling campers .
- One sibling must pay full price, $20 off for each additional sibling attending any session .
- A sibling is defined as immediate family living in the same household
- This cannot be combined with other discounts
Multi week discounts*
One session not enough? Register for one session at full price and receive $30 off of each additional session.
* Does not apply to CIT and KREW programs.
Kenbrook has funds set aside each year for summer camp and trip scholarships. The funds for scholarships come from donations from churches, individuals, organizations and our annual golf outing. Please read the following before applying for a scholarship:
- The Scholarship Program is designed for individuals and is not available for groups or churches.
- Each scholarship application will not be reviewed unless a completed registration and the required deposit is received.
- Campers who have never received a scholarship from Kenbrook will be given priority over those who have previously received scholarships.
- It is the intent of the Scholarship Program to be a cooperative effort between the applicant, the home/sponsoring church or organization, and Kenbrook. We ask for financial participation from both the applicant and the local church. However, if you do not have a local church, it does not necessarily disqualify you from a scholarship. Kenbrook will match church or civic organization scholarships up to $125.
- If you do not attend a church that will provide funds, you can still apply for a scholarship. However, your award may not be as much as it would be with a church included.
- The Executive Director will review all applications and award scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded based on the individual need as stated in the application and by information received from the applicants references and partnering church.
- Scholarships will not be granted until all requested information is received. A completed application does not guarantee program registration or a scholarship award.
- Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received and scholarships will be awarded based on space and funds available. Applicants will be responsible for any remaining balance not covered by scholarships
How to Apply:
1. Complete a scholarship application form. Download it here. Please be sure to have your pastor/leader complete his or her part.
2. Register for Camp or a Trip. Scholarship applications will not be reviewed without a completed camp or trip registration. Scholarships are not dependent upon which pricing tier you choose.
3. Email or mail completed scholarship application to Kenbrook:
190 Pine Meadow Rd,
Lebanon, PA 17046
Please contact Kenbrook if you have any questions- or call (717) 865-4547.