Krew (ages 14-16)
Kenbrook Krew is a two week leadership development program with both a service and discipleship component. The program is based on the three following principles:
Follow—All Krew participants will be shown what it means to be a follower of Jesus. Krew leaders will be intentional about taking time to disciple participants through study of God’s Word, prayer, worship and community.
Serve—The serving component is designed to give participants hands-on servant leadership experience. Typically this has been what most think of when they envision being on KREW. Whether it is serving in the kitchen, cleaning, hauling luggage, helping program staff, or working on outside maintenance and grounds projects, each participant will have an opportunity to contribute to the effectiveness of the Kenbrook summer camp program by serving.
Lead—Students are shown how to be leaders using the previous two principles--discipleship and service. The goal is to have each participant come away with a better understanding of what it means for them to lead as a follower of Jesus.
Click Here to see dates and prices for Krew
*Please note that Krew is a program of Kenbrook Bible Camp. Participants are considered campers, not staff.
Please read the following steps in order to apply for a position on 2017 KREW:
- A completed application, including all reference forms, must be submitted in order to be considered for the KREW program. Application packets are available for download below. Please read the application carefully.
- Ask your references to send their reference questionnaire directly to camp.
- Due to the limited number of spots available, it is best to have your application in by April. Applications will be accepted after that time if spots are available.
- Decisions will be based in part on the following criteria from the application and from references.
- Completeness and thoroughness of the application.
- Demonstration of a willingness to serve God and others.
- Demonstration of a desire and a potential to be a leader.
- Availability in the session requested.
- Quality of references submitted.
- Previous experience at Kenbrook
Those that have been accepted into the program will receive an email with instructions confirming the program dates and how to register online. Those accepted in to the program will need to complete their registration, which includes the program fee, medical information and other info, before their spot is confirmed.
If you do not have your application in by April that does not necessarily disqualify you from acceptance to the program. As long as there is spots available, applications will be accepted.
Still have questions? email us or give us a call (717)865-4547.