Registration will begin February 1st 2019
In order to make the registration process easier for you, please make sure you have the following information before you begin.
1. The following health information for your camper:
Camper's health insurance information, including the following: insurance carrier, policy number, and group number.
Primary care doctor's name and phone number.
Date of last tetanus immunization.
Dates of other immunizations.
3. Minimum deposit amount. For most
4. Please read the registration policies below.
5. Click on the button below to access the registration system. If you attended camp last year, you already have an account. If you did not attend camp last
6. Give us a call during regular business hours or email us if you need help or have questions (717) 865-4547.
Other Helpful Registration Tips
Invite a friend to save! If you invite a friend who has never been to Kenbrook before, you and your friend will each save $30 on your registration fees.
If finances are preventing you from signing up for camp, apply for a camp scholarship.
For those who do not want to register online, a paper form is still available, contact us to get one sent to you.
Click Here to Download Paper Registration Form
Deposit: In order to complete a registration and reserve a spot for your camper(s), a $30-$60 (depending on which camp or trip you chose) nonrefundable/nontransferable deposit for each camp session and each camper must be submitted.
Balance Due: The remaining balance will be due two weeks before the start of your session. Payments can be made at any time and in any amounts as long as the balance is paid by the due date. A late fee of $25 will be assessed to accounts that have a balance after the due date.
Early Registration: Register and pay balance in full by May 1st to receive
Transfer Fee: If you wish to change your child’s registered week to another week of camp there is a $10.00 transfer fee for per transfer.
LATE FEE: A $25 late fee will
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Kenbrook reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to this policy at any time. Requests for exceptions can be submitted in writing.
- The initial registration deposit is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- If a registration is canceled before the session due date (two weeks before the session begins), any amount paid beyond the initial
deposit amount will be refunded. nonrefundable
- Cancellations after the session due date will not be refunded.
- Campers who leave a session early or arrive late will not be issued a refund for the portion of the session they missed.
- Campers who are sent home for discipline and behavior reasons will not be issued a refund.
- Campers who are sent home due to illness, injury, will not be issued a refund.
When/why will a camper be sent home?- Campers are only sent home under exceptional
Behavior- A camper will be sent home if Kenbrook staff determines that the camper’s behavior creates a negative experience for other campers, requires excessive staff resources, and has not improved after repeated warnings and a notification to parents or guardian.
Bullying- Bullying will not be tolerated at Kenbrook. Any camper who is determined to create a negative experience for another camper due to bullying will be sent home.
Illness or injury- A camper will be sent home if the Kenbrook staff determines that his or her illness will put other campers or staff at risk, the camper is unable to participate fully in the camp program, or if the camper will require excessive resources and care from Kenbrook staff. Examples might include, vomiting, fever, head lice, pink eye or