Summer Program Overview:
- Residential Summer Camps- for ages 6-18. Kenbrook summer camps range from between 4 and 6 days in length. Summer camps are packed with games, age appropriate activites and biblical teachings, musical worship and opportunties for your child to grow in their faith and learn about God. Residential campers stay in spacious comfortable cabins or large platform tents. Click Here to learn more.
- Summer Camp Venture Out Trips - for ages 10-18. Kenbrook Venture Out trips are perfect for the older camper excited about a more unconventional camp experience. Canoing, backpacking, climbing, camping in tents, building fires, and tubing are just some of the adventurous activites enjoyed by our trippers. Click here to learn more.
- Leadership Development Programs for teens
- CIT- Summer Camp Counselor in Training Program - for ages 16-18. The counselor in training program exists to provide high school students a personal, hands-on ministry experience serving alongside counselors in a cabin, while at the same time being mentored and discipled by our CIT Director. Participants come for a two week session and must apply and to be accepted into the program. Click Here to learn more and to apply.
- Summer Camp Krew Program - for ages 14-16. The Kenbrook KREW is a two week session for high schoolers who want to serve in a ministry setting. The goal is to disciple participants in a service setting. They live and serve alongside Krew Directors, who also lead Bible studies, games, musical worship, and other activities. Krew participants must apply and be accepted into the program. Click Here to learn more and to apply.
- Summer staff - for ages 18 and up. Check out our summer ministry page for more information about how to apply to work on our summer staff team.
Check out our promo video below: