Summer Staff Opportunities
Are you looking for a fun, rewarding way to make an eternal impact? This summer, consider immersing yourself in a community of college and high school students who are passionate about Jesus and who share a common goal: to impact the next generation
- All Kenbrook staff must attend the mandatory pre-camp training.
- All positions are paid every two weeks.
- Kenbrook staff must possess a dynamic and growing relationship with Jesus and must exhibit an enthusiastic desire to share that with campers!
- The 2018 summer camp season is 10 weeks (10 days of training, 6.5 weeks of Kenbrook camps, 2 weeks of camp rental groups).
- The season goes from the first week of June until Aug 10. Preference in hiring will be given to those who are available for this entire time. However, depending on enrollment, not every staff will be needed for every week.
- Applications must be submitted online (see link at the bottom of this page).
- Applications will be accepted and reviewed as long as there are still openings to fill. If at all possible, face to face interviews will be set up for prospective staff, especially new staff. Those who submit their applications early will have a better chance of being hired than those who wait.
APPLICATIONS GO LIVE ON JANUARY 1, 2018!
Full job descriptions are available upon request. If you have questions about any of these positions feel free to contact us by email at Or call (717) 865-4547.