Why Three Price Options?
In short, we offer tiered pricing because we want every child to come to camp regardless of their family’s income level. We encourage you to choose the price option that best corresponds with your ability to pay. The higher the level that you choose, the more your payment will reflect the actual cost of providing a summer camp experience for your camper. Whatever level you choose, you can be sure that your choice is confidential and will not impact your camper’s experience in any way!
Tier A – Best accounts for the basic expenses of summer camp.
Tier B – Best accounts for summer expenses and utility usage for summer camp.
Tier C – Best accounts for the true cost of summer camp including staffing and site maintenance.
*Tier A & B are subsidized through donor support. No matter what tier you choose, the program and accommodations are the same for your camper!
(Before discounts and financial aid)
Summer Camp Registration Fees
|Residential Camp||Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Day Camp||Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Kenbrook and Beyond||Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|KREW and CIT||Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Per Multi-Week Session||$100||$175||$250|
In addition to offering tiered pricing, we offer the following discounts:
- Early Registration: Register before May 1 and receive a $20 discount.
- Bring a Friend: If you bring a friend with you to camp that has never attended before (or refer a friend who comes a different week), we will give both you and your friend a 5% discount.
- Sibling Discount: If you are sending more than one child to camp, each child will receive a 5% discount during registration.
- Multi-Session Discount: One week of camp just not enough? For each additional week of camp your child attends they receive 10% off.
Financial Aid: Please do not let money stand in the way of your child coming to camp! If you need additional assistance paying for your child’s week at camp, we have financial aid available thanks to the generous contributions of individuals and businesses who want your child to experience camp!
How to Apply:
- Complete a scholarship application form. Download it here. Please be sure to have your pastor/church leader complete his/her part (if applicable).
- Register for Camp. Choose the lowest pricing tier. Scholarship applications will not be reviewed without a completed camp registration.
- Email or mail completed scholarship application to Kenbrook:
190 Pine Meadow Rd
Lebanon, PA 17046