This is an H2 Heading
This is an H3 Sub Heading.
Back in 1949, a dream of faith among the Loyalteers Sunday School class at the Fairland Brethren in Christ Church was put to work with energy and commitment. The vision for a camping ministry to children and youth was born. With the name Kenbrook Bible Camp (Ken means to know or understand – thus the camp’s name means “to understand the Bible in a camp beside a brook”) and under the mottos, “Christ for Boys and Girls, Boys and Girls for Christ,” something new came into being. With little financial resources but with much giving of time and talent, the camp was carved from the wooded hillside. Trees that took hundreds of years to grow were transformed into cabins, a bathhouse and a lodge, and Kenbrook became home to a temporary community of staff and campers for the first time.